A two week introduction to shifting from stressed & resistant to ALIVE & RESILIENT.
Over the lessons, you will learn to know what is really stress (therefore how to avoid it), and what is resilience (hence how to gow it).
The real gem though lies in the explorations in each lesson: each day, you will learn something new, and get an exploration to experience this learning throughout your day.
That is why you can go through the course a first time, and repeat to go deeper. There is no limit to your awareness!
What you will learn:
Module 1: Stress... A strategy known is a strategy blown!
1 Stress is a survival skill
- The word "stress" has become so common that the meaning is kind of blurry today.
- What is stress, how is it actually necessary in your life.
2 Stress is a response
- How does stress show up in your body.
- You will learn the base of how your nervous system works.
- The different stress responses.
3 The many masks of chronic stress
- Stress really is the tree that hides the forest.
4 The problem with stress management
- And what we can do instead.
- You will explore your resources in the face of stress.
Module 2: Meet resilience... And grow it!
5 How resilient are you?
- Resilience is one of this word, that is mistaken a lot.
- The three levels of resistance, and their link to tough times (the moment we need resilience the most).
- You will learn what resilience is, and how to recognize it in your life.
6 Pain vs suffering
- A key lesson to begin to grow resilience in your life.
- You will explore a fun exercise to begin to shift your relationship to tough times... and go from resistance to resilience.
7 Listening to the pain
- You will go deeper and step into the first pilar of resilience.
- And learn how we can learn from challenges instead of being a victim of them.
Module 3: Who are you in the world? — Embodying your Self
8 What kind of intelligent are you?
- We often mistake intelligence for rational, intellectual intelligence.
- You will discover your other intelligences: you are a multidimentional human being, and have a multidimentional sense of Self!
9 Is it OK to be you?
- It is easy to feel that an aspect of our self is too much, or not enough, or... In some way or another, not OK. And as a result we tend to suppress it.
- You will learn why expression is the key to a healthy bodymind, and go deeper in the exploration of your multiple intelligences.
10 The art of taming elephants
- You know, these issues that are so big we can't ignore them, but still pretend they don't exist... Well, there is a way to tame them!
- You will learn why there are there (hint: it is not all about you), and how to tame them.
Module 4: Being present to life
11 just observing? Yes! And,...
- This is where the puzzle comes together.
- You will learn how applying the "Yes! And,..." rule can ease your life.
- At that point, you might want to repeat the course to use this new awareness of yours and go deeper into your presence to life.
What you get
- 11 easy to digest, actionable, audio lessons & explorations
- no need to watch a screen, easy to listen anywhere, like commuting to work for example.
- You can download the lessons (I get it, not everywhere in the world can you get tip-top internet access).
- Access to the Integrally Alive private community, with me and the other students: where can find support, share your struggles and wins, and ask any question you need. This is a private group dedicated to this course, so everyone is on the same page.